Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vendor Profile; The Leslieville Flea welcomes back Bragg and Bee!

A sure hit at the inaugural Leslieville Flea, Bragg and Bee offer vintage and antique furnishings, clothing and curiosities. I bought a button down suede skirt from them and although I don't want to wish away summer I can't wait for the fall so that I can wear it!


So....who are they? A boy named Bragg and a girl named Bee. Together they search every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse (not to mention questionable basements) to provide you with the beautiful artifacts we all love to decorate with (and occasionally wear).  

 

I like it! They search and we reap the rewards of their keen eye!! Here are just some of Bragg and Bees treasures to be found at the Leslieville Flea July 21st behind the Duke tavern.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment