Monday, August 26, 2013

Find it at The Flea!!

Since opening in June the Leslieville Flea has been a great success. Our vendors have an eye for finding some fantastic items and make it their job to pass on these finds to you!

Continuing with this tradition, if there is an item you are looking for....let us know! With over 35 vendors, The Leslieville Flea can track it down.   Send us a pic or describe what it is you want by leaving a comment below here on the blog.  Or you can email us at leslievilleflea@gmail.com.  We will send out a "Find it at the Leslieville Flea" alert to our vendors who will put that item on their radar and bring to the next Leslieville Flea.  We will help you to arrange for the vendors to hold it for you as well.

We look forward to helping you find that must-have item!  And as a Flea Founder and vendor I'm not immune to the frustration of the hunt.  I've already sent out the notice to vendors for a vintage lacrosse stick I'm trying to find for my 15 year old son....I have no doubt that our amazing vendors will come through for me!





1 comment: